Many different vascular imperfections can appear on your face, preventing you from looking and feeling your best. Laser or Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) vessel treatment gives you one convenient solution to treat them all — quickly and with minimal discomfort and no, downtime.
Pulses of light target and erase broken vessels at the surface of your skin without harming surrounding tissue. As a result, you enjoy clearer skin that looks younger and fresher.
Laser or IPL vessel treatment can erase:
- spider veins
- broken vessels
Take years off your face with laser light or IPL vessel treatments that deliver:
- Fast, easy removal of broken vessels and spider veins
- Comfortable, convenient facial treatment sessions
- Rapid recovery with no downtime
- Non surgical vessel treatment that’s ideal for all skin types
- Light-Based Rosacea Treatments
Light-based rosacea treatment can reduce rosacea redness and “flushing” to reveal clearer, more natural-looking skin in just a few easy treatments, practically pain-free — providing a more permanent result than topical creams.
Light-based rosacea treatment can effectively reduce:
- Rash, redness, and flushing
- Acne-like papules, pustules,and patches
- Rosacea swelling, inflammation, and discomfort
*Rosacea treatments use pulses of light to target and treat the blood vessels responsible for the chronic redness that appears on your skin. Once the vessels responsible for the rosacea are treated, the redness and rash can disappear. Best of all,rosacea treatment can provide skin tone improvement by diminishing the appearance of broken blood vessels and acne-like breakouts associated with this common skin condition.
Oral medication and antibiotics for Rosacea treatment can have systemic side effects and can take weeks to be effective. Medication-based treatments can also be dangerous for women who are pregnant or nursing. Light-based treatment for rosacea is a targeted remedy that affects only the blood vessels without harming the healthy skin, so it may be a good alternative to creams and oral medications.
It also works quickly. Sessions may take less than 30 minutes and you may see visible improvement after your very first treatment.
Embrace the advantages light-based Rosacea treatments, including:
- Fast, easy treatment sessions with little-to-no discomfort
- Comfortable sessions that can take 30 minutes or less
- Excellent results with little-to-no recovery time