The only Certified Professional Electrologist in Berks!
My name is Christine Castellano, LE, NCEA Certified, ABAAHP, CPE, CPCP, and CPPC. I am the owner and operator of Beautiful You by Christine, LLC.
I am committed to being unsurpassed in my areas of expertise while living my passion for helping people look and feel their best. Being a state licensed and NCEA certified esthetician specializing in medical esthetics, I can ensure the the best possible results for your skin care needs.
I am the only Certified Professional Electrologist (CPE) in Berks County. This credential signifies that my knowledge and skill has been tested and measured against an international standard of excellence by the International Board of Electrology. I am OSHA certified and adhere to the highest standards of infection control. In addition, I am a certified member of the Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals which enables me to bring the education and excellence to my practice of permanent cosmetics and medical tattooing. www.spcp.org
The permanent makeup services as well as skin care, esthetics and health coaching we provide at Beautiful You are the best around! We are centrally located in Berks county in order conveniently serve clients from the tri-state area.
We are now a part of the SPCP (Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals) http://www.spcp.org/
We offer the KERACELL line of breakthrough DUO FUSION Stem-cell Skincare Technology. Find more information on their website at http://www.keracell.com
Below are some of my other certifications and educational experiences:
- 2016 Fellowship Graduate of A4M (the American Board of Anti-Aging Health Practitioners)
- 2016-18 HIPAA Awareness Certification for Healthcare Providers
- License in the state of Florida for Body Tattooing
- OSHA Certification for Bloodborne Pathogens
- 2016 Advanced 3-D Nipple Areola Tattooing Course at Penn Medicine
- Licensed Esthetician (NCEA Certified)
- Certified Professional Electrologist
- Active Member of the NCEA(National Coalition of Esthetician Association)
- Active member of the A4M, American Academy Anti-Aging Medicine (Diplomat Status)
- Active Member of the SDSS (Society of Dermatology Skin Care Specialists)
- Active Member of the American Electrology Association
- Active Member of the Pennsylvania Electrology Association
- Active Member of the American Academy of Mico-pigmentation
- Active member of Breast Cancer Support Services
- Certified Oncology Skin care provider
- Advanced training in Permanent Cosmetics, Areola repigmentation, Corrective scar camouflage
- Certified Laser technician by Gold Laser Institute
- Certified IPL technician for Skin Rejuvenation and Hair removal by Dectro International
- Certified in thermo-coagulation skin treatments by Dectro international
- Certified in Micro-Derm Abrasion and Vita Lift treatments
- Certified Permanent Cosmetic Professional and Educator
- Certified CPR/AED by the American Red Cross
- Member of the National Association of Professional Women
Click below to visit: